Healthy pet treats recipe from Minkyung. Only using butternut squash and eggs!
My favorite original pet treat recipe, based on my experience of cooking healthy meals for family and pets.Not only is it delicious, but it’s healthy too!
We make our pet treats using a secret recipe of 100% natural ingredients and no preservatives.
Healthy Squash Treats Recipe
- Cut the butternut squash into small pieces (about the size of a wine bottle), and steam or boil it in a saucepan for 20 minutes before placing in mixer/blender.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Once the squash is cooked, drain it thoroughly, then blend or mash it with a fork until it makes a pasty mixture.
- Add two organic cage-free eggs, and mix well in a mixing bowl.
- Pour the mixture into bone mold (microwave/bake safe) for cute figures or spread it evenly on the pan.
- Place it inside the out for 25-30 minutes until the mixture is fully cooked.
- Microwave 7-9 minutes until the mixture is fully cooked.
- Make sure to cool down for 3-4 hours and cut it into small pieces.
Now serve for your furry friends!